Pdf.to Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://pdf.to, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pdf.to's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pdf.to's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pdf.to at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pdf.to's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Pdf.to makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Pdf.to does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pdf.to or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pdf.to's website, even if Pdf.to or a Pdf.to authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Pdf.to's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pdf.to does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Pdf.to may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Pdf.to does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pdf.to has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pdf.to of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Pdf.to may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Connecticut and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Participants of PDF.to's services upload, convert, access and use materials and services at their own risk. PDF.to does not monitor customer content. PDF.to will not be liable for any damages claimed as a result of PDF.to's services, information, or products. Each and every Participant is solely responsible for all materials stored with PDF.to, for accuracy of materials including warranties, and for acquiring all necessary authorizations for hyperlinks and marketing materials. PDF.to makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, quality, or nature of information that may be obtained by users or participants from the internet through the use of PDF.to's services.
Please also note all user uploads and content are deleted within hours of uploading, and their converted matieral is deleted within twenty four hours as well, in a sense only temporary storage
If you believe that any material on PDF.to infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement (“Notification”) to our designated Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Agent identified below. In the Notification, you should:
(A) Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material;
(B) Identify the URL or other specific location on PDF.to that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright;
(C) Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
(D) Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(E) Include a statement that the information contained in your Notification is accurate and attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and,
(F) Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
You may send your Notification to our designated DMCA Agent by email, fax, or mail as set forth below:
Charles Lee Mudd Jr.
411 S. Sangamon Street
Fax to: 312-803-1667
When PDF.to receives a proper Notification, it promptly removes or disables access to the allegedly infringing material and terminates the accounts associated therewith (if applicable) in accordance with the DMCA.
PDF.to has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, members who are deemed to be repeat infringers. PDF.to may also in its sole discretion limit access to PDF.to and/or terminate the use thereof by anyone who infringes any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.