DMCA. Copyrighted Work that you can Claim.
Base have 820 524 books.
Search: 


📙 The Software Development Edge: Essays on Managing Successful Projects by Joe Marasco — free pdf


Over the course of a legendary career, Joe Marasco earned a reputation as the "go to" software project manager: the one to call when you were facing a brutally tough, "make or break" project. Marasco reflected on his experiences in a remarkable series of "Franklin's Kite" essays for The Rational Edge, Rational and IBM's online software development magazine. Now, Marasco collects and updates those poignant essays, bringing his unique insights (and humor) to everything from modeling to scheduling, team dynamics to compensation. The result: a new classic that deserves a place alongside Fred Brooks' The Mythical Man-Month in the library of every developer and software manager

About book:

About file:

  • File size: 1 710 344
  • Format: chm


Security code:
Download button

Similar books results


The Software Development Edge: Essays on Managing Successful Projects
The Software Development Edge: Essays on Managing Successful Projects download pdf by Joe Marasco

"This set of articles captures decades of in-the trenches experience across a broad spectrum of software topics. Joe Marasco has the scars and the smarts to articulate patterns of success that can satisfy a broad audience. He uses mathematics, physics, co...

Developing Cultures: Essays on Cultural Change
Developing Cultures: Essays on Cultural Change epub download by Lawrence E. Harrison, Jerome Kagan

Developing Cultures: Essays on Cultural Change is a collection of 21 expert essays on the institutions that transmit cultural values from generation to generation. The essays are an outgrowth of a research project begun by Samuel Huntington and Larry Har...

Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 2009 Edition Manual
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 2009 Edition Manual free epub by Office of Government Commerce

This publication provides a universally applicable project management method - the principles, processes and techniques that enable individuals and organisations to successfully deliver their projects within time, cost and quality constraints. Managing Su...

Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition free pdf by Office of Government Commerce (OGC)

Title: Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 Binding: Paperback Author: Stationery Office Publisher: THE STATIONERY OFFICE BOOKS...

Offshoring of Software Development: Methods and Tools for Risk Management
Offshoring of Software Development: Methods and Tools for Risk Management free download by Betz S., Makio J., Stephan R.

Offshoring is a widely used practice in the software development. It is mainly employed to reduce development costs. However, as in a number of studies have been shown, about 40 percent of offshore software development projects are flops. One predominant ...

Agile Contracts: Creating and Managing Successful Projects with Scrum
Agile Contracts: Creating and Managing Successful Projects with Scrum pdf free by

A methodologically sophisticated, comprehensive approach to applying the Agile fixed-price contract to IT projects while maximizing customer and supplier relationships"Interesting and necessary for IT managers and IT lawyers."?Walter J. Jaburek, Dipl.-Ing...

Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems free download by Marc Hamilton

80% of software projects fail-here's why the other 20% succeed!Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development-and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all ...

Software Engineering Best Practices: Lessons from Successful Projects in the Top Companies
Software Engineering Best Practices: Lessons from Successful Projects in the Top Companies pdf free by Capers Jones

Proven techniques for software development success In this practical guide, software-quality guru Capers Jones reveals best practices for ensuring software development success by illustrating the engineering methods used by the most successful large softw...

Managing Software Development with Trac and Subversion: Simple project management for software development
Managing Software Development with Trac and Subversion: Simple project management for software development epub download by David J Murphy

This book examines the software development process and how Trac and Subversion help fulfill the requirements of it. It combines theory with practical knowledge and experience that most developers will relate to. This book is aimed at developers of all ca...